hercules mapper pac...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules mapper pack v1.6

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i made some changes to the default mapper for virtual dj v6.0.8+ with hercules hdjc(mk1) - mk2 - mp3 - mp3 e2 - mk4 - rmx & steel.

the mapper that you have downloaded it to unzipped and copy/overwrite in the path:
pc -> c:documents and settingsuser namemy documentsvirtualdjmappers
mac -> documentsvirtualdjmappers
(do it with virtual dj closed)

v1.6
- ability to change the parameter 1 and 2 of effect active, when an audio effect is active the rotation of the left jog change the parameter 1 and right jog change the parameter 2 (similar to pioneer cdjs), when effect turn back off to the jog function coming back to pitch bend / scratch.
in the hercules steel the effects parameter 1 and 2 can be changed with the two top left knobs, when the "applt ctrl. on" led its on it indicate if knobs works for deck a or b, in select mode the two knobs it change the key of deck a and b.
note: the first movement of the knobs to change key it move it to +6, the other time the problem is not present.

- ability to scroll fast within the track with jog, just press the |< or >| button and rotate the jog.

- ability to make "browsing" of the tracks with jogs, simply hold the "cue select" button on the deck and rotate the jog. (no hercules mk2)
note: that only works on one deck/jog at one time.

- hold on the load button for more than half a second to unload the track from the deck.

- fx and loop leds blink when fx or loop are activated into hercules mp3, mk2 and hdjc(mk1).

- added blink on play/pause buttons when the song is paused (no hercules steel because it have the stop led).

- advance configuration of the 6 + 6 (shift mode) buttons in rmx and steel to scroll and use fx, loop and 6 hot cues.
in the rmx the source button is used like a shift, hold on it for more than half a second to enable/disable timecode_bypass.
note: loop under 1/8 or bigger then 32 dont work with actions loop_half & double, if you dont want this limitation change "loop_half" to "loop_length 50%" and "loop_double" to "loop_length 200%".

here the mapper button to button:
button1 -> effect select +1
button2 -> effect active
button3 -> effect select -1
button4 -> loop_double
button5 -> loop
button6 -> loop_half
button7 -> holding ? delete_cue 1 : hot_cue 1
button8 -> holding ? delete_cue 2 : hot_cue 2
button9 -> holding ? delete_cue 3 : hot_cue 3
button10 -> holding ? delete_cue 4 : hot_cue 4
button11 -> holding ? delete_cue 5 : hot_cue 5
button12 -> holding ? delete_cue 6 : hot_cue 6

- advance configuration of the 4 + 4 (shift mode) buttons in mk4 and mp3 e2 to scroll and use fx, loop and sample 1.

here the mapper button to button:
button1 -> loop_half
button2 -> loop_double
button3 -> loop
button4 -> sampler play_stop
button5 -> effect select -1
button6 -> effect select +1
button7 -> effect active
button8 -> sampler rec

to download latest hercules driver go here -> http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=files_faq

mapper download -> http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/8336/hercules_mapper_pack.html

@ italian user
guardate questo video

che spiega il funzionamento del mapper sulla hercules rmx

3 Answers
Topic starter

Lots of great ideas in the new pack! I'm going to implement some of them into my custom mapper as well (just for my personal use, not for distribution). Thanks, Cioce πŸ™‚

3 Answers
Topic starter

Hi!

Great work! I have an Hercules mp3 e2 but I don't have the Virtual DJ Pro. Do you could send the Hercules mapper to me on my e-mail or share the mapper on 4shared, in example? I will use for learning and home use, not professional.

If not, do you could help me to change the parameter controlled by the jog? I have your Hercules Mapper v1.4 and it control only the parameter 1 of the active effect, and in the TexZK Flanger HQ there are the JET effect which is controlled by parameter 2 or 3 (i don't remember). I want use the JET efect like a Pioneer CDJ100, CDJ200, changing the effect on the jogwheel.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance! 

3 Answers
Topic starter

Sorry but my mappers are only for REGULAR PRO user.

3 Answers
Topic starter

lots of great ideas in the new pack! im going to implement some of them into my custom mapper as well (just for my personal use, not for distribution). thanks, cioce πŸ™‚

Topic starter

hi!

great work! i have an hercules mp3 e2 but i dont have the virtual dj pro. do you could send the hercules mapper to me on my e-mail or share the mapper on 4shared, in example? i will use for learning and home use, not professional.

if not, do you could help me to change the parameter controlled by the jog? i have your hercules mapper v1.4 and it control only the parameter 1 of the active effect, and in the texzk flanger hq there are the jet effect which is controlled by parameter 2 or 3 (i dont remember). i want use the jet efect like a pioneer cdj100, cdj200, changing the effect on the jogwheel.

[email protected]

thanks in advance! 

Topic starter

sorry but my mappers are only for regular pro user.