hercules rmx and wi...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules rmx and windows 7

15 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

well i know there arent any drivers out yet for windows 7 but i really need to connect my rmx with my laptop (running windows 7). is there any way around this? tried insalling the windows xp/vista drivers but doesnt connect... really dont know what to do and does anybody know when windows 7 drivers will be out? (please dont use the excuse that windows 7 are still in beta. even though they are i find them a lot more stable and fast than vista on my laptop. this is not to start any windows os flaming lol, vista is great too but prefer 7)

8 Answers

DJ drivers supporting Windows 7 will be released  by Hercules when the operating system will be offically released by Microsoft.

8 Answers
Topic starter

It works fine for me on Windows 7, so what´s the problem ?
You do need to install all drivers manually by pointing to the Program Files folder each time, but then it finds the correct driver for each (hercules) device.

regards,
Danny

8 Answers
Topic starter

Awesome - also got this working on windows 7 and I am STOKED!

Just manually find the drivers in Device Manager once they installed in: C:\Program Files\Hercules\Audio\DJ Console Series\drivers

Running the Hercules RMX with Windows 7 & Traktor and Game Booster   http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html  and performance is flawless...

Its not ideal but its fact is that it can run on Win 7, Bring it on...

8 Answers
Topic starter

I've had this once.

On the Sound set up tab of VirtualDJ is the option "Apply Eq on External source" checked. If it is, uncheck it. Close VirtualDJ down then re-open it and try to load a track.

You could also try this

Input: None
Output: Headphones
Soundcard: DJ console RMX Icon

Apply Eq on external source - Unchecked (puts the RMX into WDM mode)

8 Answers
Topic starter

Jimmy B, if only you were a woman, I would Thank You in ways only known Africa. As the 1st user of Hercules in Kenya (from when I bought the MK2 to the Rmx), I am now proud to say...it rocks. I would love to popularise it in clubs over here in East Africa...Any help from Hercules possible.

Anyway, it WORKS!!! It.s been 3 weeks of frustration and was about to downgrade my OS to XP tomorrow. I have a gig in 3 hours time. so your reply was very timely. Thank you once again dude!!

DJ D-Lite (Celebrity DJ, Nairobi, Kenya)

8 Answers
Topic starter

Thank you once again dude!!

No worries, my pleasure, D-Lite

I'm glad you are sorted now Laughing

8 Answers
Topic starter

Jimmy B,

Just fyi, the gig went really well!!!

Cheers once again.

8 Answers
Topic starter

dj drivers supporting windows 7 will be released  by hercules when the operating system will be offically released by microsoft.

Topic starter

it works fine for me on windows 7, so what´s the problem ?
you do need to install all drivers manually by pointing to the program files folder each time, but then it finds the correct driver for each (hercules) device.

regards,
danny

Topic starter

awesome - also got this working on windows 7 and i am stoked!

just manually find the drivers in device manager once they installed in: c:program filesherculesaudiodj console seriesdrivers

running the hercules rmx with windows 7 & traktor and game booster   http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html  and performance is flawless...

its not ideal but its fact is that it can run on win 7, bring it on...

Topic starter

i have downloaded the latest software version for the hercules rmx to use with virtual dj ver. 6.0. running on windows 7 (full release version). everything loads perfectly and all drivers appear updated. however i get an error message "problem with asio driver" and cant load any song despite the rmx being recognized and even the sliders working. i am desperate. please help

Topic starter

ive had this once.

on the sound set up tab of virtualdj is the option "apply eq on external source" checked. if it is, uncheck it. close virtualdj down then re-open it and try to load a track.

you could also try this

input: none
output: headphones
soundcard: dj console rmx icon

apply eq on external source - unchecked (puts the rmx into wdm mode)

Topic starter

jimmy b, if only you were a woman, i would thank you in ways only known africa. as the 1st user of hercules in kenya (from when i bought the mk2 to the rmx), i am now proud to say...it rocks. i would love to popularise it in clubs over here in east africa...any help from hercules possible.

anyway, it works!!! it.s been 3 weeks of frustration and was about to downgrade my os to xp tomorrow. i have a gig in 3 hours time. so your reply was very timely. thank you once again dude!!

dj d-lite (celebrity dj, nairobi, kenya)

Topic starter

thank you once again dude!!

no worries, my pleasure, d-lite

im glad you are sorted now laughing

Page 1 / 2