problem with "hercu...

Notifications
Clear all

problem with "hercules dj console rmx"

20 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello! on saturday i just buy a "hercules dj console rmx" everything was alright in my friends house i just connect usb to the computer install the drivers from cd then install new drivers from hercules website and everything works on 100%. yesterday in my house i install the drivers from cd then i restart the computer i launch the hercules and there is a message
"the hercules dj series driver found on your system is older than expected. please reinstall the hercules driver package". so i do that and install the drivers "hercules dj console series - 2009_hdjs_4 package" when i just install that new drivers the same message was on my computer

please help me !! what i must do to fix this problem !!

ps. sorry but im from poland and my english its not good ;)) heh

10 Answers
This problem occur because a previous driver was installed using another DJ Console model, and you are now trying to install the new driver using another console (in this case a DJ Rmx), and some file of the previous installation are not being updated.
The solutions:
1) Install the driver using the previous DJ Console (if possible) or simply connecting both consoles. 
2) if solution #1 is not possible:

Go to C:/Windows/System32/drivers folder and delete the following files:

- hdjbulk.sys   
- hdjasiok.sys 
- hdjmidi.sys
Once done, launch the installation again, using the latest driver installation package (you can forget about the CD version) . 
10 Answers
Topic starter

THANKS MAN !!! You really help me ;))) everything works in 100% now i just mixing ;)) but i have another problem. I want to play on internet radio but i can't i must to configure this HERCULES RMX but i don't know how. Can You help me?

10 Answers

Which internet radio do you want to use ?

10 Answers
Topic starter

what do You mean? I don't understand ;)) My options on Hercules :

When i don't connect HERCULES to the USB my options are like this :

i have an tutorial how to connect the HERCULES to the TRAKTOR but that's doesn't work.

hmm here Yo ugo the link to this TUTORIAL :

10 Answers

When you say "I want to play on internet radio", I'm guessing you want to setup a streaming server to create your own radio station ?

If this is the case, then you need to know which service your want to use (ex: Shoutcast, Icecast) in order to make the proper settings.

If this is not the case, then what do you mean ? 

10 Answers
Topic starter

I use SHOUTCAST exactly there is an options on HERCULES. When i connect the USB to my computer I have this settings.

I don't know how to configure my HERCULES to play on the Radio ;))) I have own radio I'm a presenter ;)) on POLISH radio

I only want to know how to configure my HERCULES to play on radio ;)) When I have this BASICS settings everythings all right SOUND and VOICE is 100% clear    

<

10 Answers

Here is what you will do:

- Leave the Shoutcast seting as they are right now. You will use your computer's soundcard for broadcasting.

- Connect the Output 1/2 of the Rmx to the LINE IN (pink) connector of your soundcard. This way, the audio output of the Console will be sent to the computer soundcard just like the microphone.

- In the soundcard settings, enable all the appropriate inputs and Stereo mix so the audio comes through.

Everything should normally work.  

10 Answers
Topic starter

ok I will message You when it works ;))) thanks Man !! ;))) 

EDIT 21:13

On VirtualDJ what settings i must have? because on SHOUTCAST INPUT LEVELS don't works (don't move) hmm what i must do? I connect the PINK cable and there is not an effect

10 Answers

As I previously said, in the soundcard settings, you need to enable all the appropriate inputs (In this case LINE IN) and Stereo mix so that all audio signals coming through the soundcard inputs will be heard.

There are no settings that can be changed in VDJ LE.  

10 Answers
Topic starter

Phatso Your the best You really helped me !!!! ;))) It's working xDD I will message You when I will play on radio ;)))) Thank You Very much !!!! ;);)

10 Answers
Topic starter
this problem occur because a previous driver was installed using another dj console model, and you are now trying to install the new driver using another console (in this case a dj rmx), and some file of the previous installation are not being updated.
the solutions:
1) install the driver using the previous dj console (if possible) or simply connecting both consoles. 
2) if solution #1 is not possible:

go to c:/windows/system32/drivers folder and delete the following files:

- hdjbulk.sys   
- hdjasiok.sys 
- hdjmidi.sys
once done, launch the installation again, using the latest driver installation package (you can forget about the cd version) . 
Topic starter

thanks man !!! you really help me ;))) everything works in 100% now i just mixing ;)) but i have another problem. i want to play on internet radio but i cant i must to configure this hercules rmx but i dont know how. can you help me?

Topic starter

which internet radio do you want to use ?

Topic starter

what do you mean? i dont understand ;)) my options on hercules :

when i dont connect hercules to the usb my options are like this :

i have an tutorial how to connect the hercules to the traktor but thats doesnt work.

hmm here yo ugo the link to this tutorial :

Page 1 / 2