Notifications
Clear all

virtual dj

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i just upgraded to virtual dj 6 but i cant figure out how to sync up my mp3 e2 with it. it worked fine with the last version.  anyone know how to do this?

5 Answers

What do you mean exactly by "sync up" ? Use it as a controller ?

Virtual DJ 6 natively support the MP3 e2 since verison 6.02, so just be sure to install the latest update (currently v6.1) and the latest Hercules driver (v2.22).

5 Answers
Topic starter

Thanks for your help! Yes use it as a controller. 

The driver should be up-to-date it came with the controller.

I have 6.01 VDJ for mac.  I try to update but it says i have the most up-to-date software available. 

Where do i go from here? 

5 Answers

Hello,

Can you make sure you use an administrator account, delete VirtualDJ 6.01 Pro from your Mac (Applications folder), and install VirtualDJ 6.1 Pro?

5 Answers
Topic starter

Start from scratch and delete everything and then reinstall. I had the same problem when I upgraded.

5 Answers
Topic starter

does the Djay 3 is compatible with Hercules controlers???

5 Answers
Topic starter

what do you mean exactly by "sync up" ? use it as a controller ?

virtual dj 6 natively support the mp3 e2 since verison 6.02, so just be sure to install the latest update (currently v6.1) and the latest hercules driver (v2.22).

Topic starter

thanks for your help! yes use it as a controller. 

the driver should be up-to-date it came with the controller.

i have 6.01 vdj for mac.  i try to update but it says i have the most up-to-date software available. 

where do i go from here? 

Topic starter

hello,

can you make sure you use an administrator account, delete virtualdj 6.01 pro from your mac (applications folder), and install virtualdj 6.1 pro?

Topic starter

start from scratch and delete everything and then reinstall. i had the same problem when i upgraded.

Topic starter

does the djay 3 is compatible with hercules controlers???